I have had this new desktop computer for 3 weeks. Ever since I assembled it, I have been experiencing random WiFi disconnections with a frequency of about 2 disconnections per day. The computer uses a Gigabyte X570-I-AORUS-PRO-WIFI motherboard, which has an Intel AX200 wireless adapter.
I have a laptop, an iPhone and an iPad in my home network, and none of them experience this weird WiFi outage; it only happens to the desktop computer.
Whenever I get disconnected, the only clue I get is an event 6062 "Lso was triggered" in the systems event viewer.
I have attempted the following:
- Re-installing the WiFi adapter driver using the most recent driver available in Gigabyte's website.
- Re-installing the WiFi adapter driver using the most recent driver available in Intel's website.
- Re-installing the chipset driver together with the WiFi and the LAN adapter drivers.
- Updating Windows
- Updating the motherboard's BIOS.
- Disabling the "Allow computer to turn off this device for energy saving" feature.
- Using Microsoft WiFi Analyzer to verify radio congestion. The 5ghz band was pretty much noise free.
- Disabling the 2.4 band in my access point, which was heavily congested.
- Setting the access point to only work with 802.11ac (that is to say, disabling 802.11n).
- I tried to disable the LSO feature in my WiFi adapter. This option seems however not to exist for the Intel AX200.
The problem nevertheless, persists.
I ran the Intel System Support Utility in my computer. I'm attaching its report.