Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5000 Discussions

Intel NIC I210 update issue

PaulGeng
Beginner

Hello,

We are working on 800G switch project, the CPU is Intel IceLake D-1718T and the NIC I210 is connected to CPU via PCIE and SMBus. I have some questions about Intel NIC I210 that I need your help.

1. How to update NIC I210 firmware? Could you give me a update guide and update tool?
2. Could you provide me the NIC I210 firmware?

Thanks
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi PaulGeng,

Good day and thank you for posting in Intel Community Support.

For your inquiries, please refer as below:

1) To update the firmware, this would depend on which OS you are running on the system. If you are using Windows, you may proceed to upload the firmware files into the Device Manager and proceed accordingly.

2) Please refer the below link for latest firmware on I210-IT.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/ethernet/gigabit-controllers/i210-controllers/downloads.html

Kindly let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
PaulGeng
Beginner

Hi Faez_Intel,

I browsed the website

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/ethernet/gigabit-controllers/i210-controllers/downloads.html

I only found network adapter driver in this web page, could you give me more detailed information about I210 firmware?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi PaulGeng

Good day,

This is related to your enquiries above, I would like to check if the issue has resolved?

If you have any questions or clarifications, please let me know.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi PaulGeng,

Good day

This is regarding your enquiries above. Since we have not seen an update, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos