Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5136 Discussions

Intel Network Adapter Intel I225-LM NVRAM issue - NUC 11 Pro Kit NUC11TNHv50L

Spidder007
Novice

Hello everyone,

I need your help. I disconnected the Intel NUC someday, after the power on again, Intel Network 2.5Gb adapater is detected now in "Other devices" in Win11. It seems that something wrong is with the nvram on this adapter. I tried everything but Device/ NIC adapter is still not available. 

May I ask you if you have some experience how to load the Image/ nvram again? I have official Intel Network Gigabit tool but I assuming that I would need specific image in order to re-flash the image. 

At the moment I see only this output - Client Foxville with Empty Flash. In other words, no DEVICE is available = not able to performs updates etc. 

Thank you,

Marcel

Intel(R) Ethernet NVM Update Tool
NVMUpdate version 1.41.3.1
Copyright(C) 2013 - 2024 Intel Corporation.

WARNING: To avoid damage to your device, do not stop the update or reboot or power off the system during this update.
Inventory in progress. Please wait [|.........]

Num Description Ver.(hex) DevId S:B Status
=== ================================== ============ ===== ====== ==============
01) Client Foxville with Empty Flash N/A(N/A) 15FD 00:088 Update not
available

Tool execution completed with the following status: Device not found.
Press any key to exit.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hello Spidder007,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community.

Technical and warranty support for Intel's NUC through Systems has transitioned to ASUS as of January 16, 2024. We kindly request that you contact ASUS for further support. For now, we will close this thread as it is beyond our scope of support. Please find the provided link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000097279/intel-nuc.html

Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos