Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (11) I219-V Unable to install intel network connections software

HSM
New Contributor I

英特爾(R)以太網連接(11)I219-V無法安裝英特爾網絡連接軟件2.5.1.1

板載219-V是ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO(WI-FI) 

硬件識別碼:
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_00
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_020000
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_0200

1 Solution
HSM
New Contributor I

Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack

Version: 25.6 (Latest) Date: 12/18/2020

25.6 Released : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack

Glad my problem is solved , The Z490 platform is installed correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
101 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities forum.

We would like to get more context about your issue before we start assisting you.

To start, we need to get the configuration of your system. Please download an run our Intel® System Support Utility software from this link, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-.

Please save the logs to a text file, and reply to this thread with the file attached.

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up with you after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

intel ssu log file Attached file.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for those logs.

We would appreciate it if you will provide us a screenshot of the actual error when you install drivers.

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

Screenshot of the installation process as attached,

Last appeared without any intel interface card

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for your cooperation in sharing those screenshots.

At the moment, what is the current status of the ethernet adapter in device manager?

Have you already tried installing the drivers provided by your motherboard manufacturer?

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

The 219-v state is the normal operation of the device.
Yes, I installed the driver from the motherboard manufacturer.
But I also tried not to install the motherboard manufacturer driver,
Change to install Intel network connection software 25.1.1,
Display No Intel interface card found.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for your reply.

So when you installed the driver from your manufacturer, did you experience any issues?

When we checked the logs that you have provided. You actually have the latest driver for your Intel® I219-v ethernet adapter. It is either Windows updated it for you, and that is the reason why you are getting the error message or it could be already installed that is why it is giving that error message.

May we know why you are trying to update the driver? Is this to rectify some kind of issue that you are experiencing?

Please let us know. Should we not hear from you, we will check back after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support  

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

Manufacturer driver Not included Intel ProSet Adapter Configuration Utility .

I am used to installing the driver version provided by Intel website directly.

The driver provided by the manufacturer is not installed ,  

install Intel network connection software 25.1.1 ,

Half of the installation will prompt that the driver cannot be installed. There is no Intel interface card on this computer.

However, Intel Network Connection Software 25.1.1 does install the driver, but it still lacks the "Intel ProSet Adapter Configuration Utility".

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for your response.

Please allow us some time to look into this.

We will provide you with an update no later than 3 business days from now.

We may ask for additional information.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

We are currently on the initial phases of our investigation of your concern.

While we are doing this, we found the need to know which driver version from our website, were you able to install correctly. Was it version 25.0 or earlier?

Looking forward to your answer, as we need to it for our investigation. Should we not hear from you, we will check back after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

I downloaded and used Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version: 25.1.1 (Latest) Date: 6/15/2020

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM,

Thank you for the reply.

However, that is the driver version that you are having problems with and where you are getting the error message.

We are asking what was the last driver version that you installed, that is working and does not have an error message?

We look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

The order of the problems I encountered during installation is "1.png" to "2.png" to "3.png"

"3.png" Although he jumped out and couldn't find any intel interface card, the driver is still installed in the computer.

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi, AlfredoS_Intel,

Have the same problem, trying to install 25.1.1, 25.0, 24.5 drivers - same error.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi HSM and richard52,

Thank you for the information that you have shared.

Please allow us some time to check on this matter.

We will get back to you no later than 5 business days from now.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support  

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Hsm,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

While we were checking, these questions came into mind which will help us find a recommendation for your issue. Please answer the following questions:

1.      May we know if you have already tried using your motherboard manufacturer’s driver? If yes, are you experiencing issues with that driver and that led you to use our generic drivers?

2.      May we know why you want to use our generic drivers?

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi, AlfredoS_Intel

1. I have already tried using motherboard manufacturer’s driver and it works, but manufacturer's driver doesn't support of ProADMIN tool, and doesn't support for Team and VLAN configuration.

2. I need support for Team and VLAN configuration.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Hsm,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

While we were checking, these questions came into mind which will help us find a recommendation for your issue. Please answer the following questions:

1.      May we know if you have already tried using your motherboard manufacturer’s driver? If yes, are you experiencing issues with that driver and that led you to use our generic drivers?

2.      May we know why you want to use our generic drivers?

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

1.The manufacturer's driver has not encountered problems in use.

2.Generally, the updated version of the manufacturer's driver is slow.
Accustomed to the direct installation of the driver provided by the Intel website.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi richard52,

The manufacturer driver may support VLAN. We noticed that you are using the newest Windows 10 build.

Have you tried the procedures listed here on this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000035837/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html.

Hi HSM,

To confirm by saying slow, do you mean the ethernet speed is slow?

There maybe a reason why the intel driver does not install for you and this maybe because your motherboard manufacturer placed restrictions on your board so other drivers would not install properly.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos