Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5163 Discussions

Intel X520-DA2 issues with Windows 11 22H2

RogerH
Beginner
Morning All! I've got a number of X520-DA2's from retired servers that we've been moving to some of our high-end workstations. All of Windows 10, and Windows 11 21H2, they worked flawlessly with the standard Win 10 x64 drivers for me. One of my co-workers has had intermittent issues on 21H2, but I didn't start having problems until 22H2 auto-installed. At the present, port 2 "flaps". You can watch it "identifying" about every 5 seconds. Disabling port 2 has seemed effective, but it's definitely not ideal. Can we look at adding the X520 in with the X550 on Win 11 driver support?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. If you are using a PCIe X520-DA2, please send us some photos of the card on both sides for us to validate if the unit is an OEM or not.
  2. Can you provide the link of the driver that you are using?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. We will wait for your reply. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RogerH,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos