Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4898 Discussions

Issue with 802.1x Intel I219-LM and I219-V and windows 10

ETomi1
Beginner

We have windows 10 1903 and 1803 and Intel I219-LM and I219-V. We have issue with 802.1x. some time doesn't computer doesn't authenticating. We upgrade Interl driver to 12.18.9.10 and some computer works fine now but most computers doesn't. The problem usually occurs if user lock computer and after waking from sleep.

Here is a link where other users is discussing this topic

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c5885f5f-29cf-4afe-a875-bdcc01d6a314/8021x-environment-problems-with-authentication-after-1903-update?forum=win10itpronetworking

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ETomi1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please provide 2 System Support Utility log of your system, one from computer that works fine and one from computer that doesn't. This will allow us to check your system details and configuration. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ETomi1,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the requested information above for us to check on your query. In case you have  any other question or if you have more relevant information, do not hesitate to let us know.

Awaiting to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ETomi1,

How are you doing today?

Please be informed that we will now proceed in closing this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, feel free to post a new question.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos