Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4939 Discussions

Need Driver Software Assistan

Patriiick
Beginner

Hello. Do you have a network adapter driver for 82545em on Linux? If you do and you can kindly send it to me, I will appreciate it very much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet community.

Regarding your request, please find the following link below and let us know if it works for you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005480/ethernet-products.html

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick,

I'm following up to see if you have further questions or concerns regarding this post.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Patriiick
Beginner

Hello Irwan, 

Thanks for replying, when I do "make install" in the terminal, it showed "Linux kernel source not configured: missing autoconf.h", so I am trying to solve this problem. Maybe I will buy a WI-FI module for Linux later.

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick,

The error could be related to your kernel.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/777059/linux-autoconf-h-not-present

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick,

I'm following up to see if you have further questions or concerns regarding this post.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Patriiick
Beginner

Hello Irwan, I was doing other works these days so that I did not to focus on this problem recently. I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you and reply your messages.

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick,

Kindly let us know if you have any further questions or we could go ahead and close this thread.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hello Patriiick, 

Kindly note that since we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request. 

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos