Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

Upgrading NVME XXV710-2

JustJorge
Beginner

Greetings Folks!

Currently I'm trying to upgrade my  XXV710-2, when running nvmupdate64e it says that there are no updates and that the device was not available, I run ./nvmupdate64e -i -l -o inventory.xml, and found this value  ETrackId : 8000B35E, which is not present in the latest version of the 700Series_nvmupdatepacage nvmupdate.cfg REPLACES field file, I tried with several versions, nonetheless it was not present in any, 

Kindly I ask your assistance to perform this upgrade.  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Irwan_Intel

Hi JustJorge,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1) Photos of the unit on both sides for us to check the unit or Yottamark or BradyID stickers to verify the Ethernet Adapter if its Intel Retails NIC card or OEM NIC card.

2) The URL link where you downloaded the NVM firmware.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi JustJorge,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up on your inquiry about the issue upgrading NVME Ethernet XXV710-2.

I would like to ask if you could provide us with some additional information regarding the issue. This will help us to better understand the problem and provide you with more targeted assistance. If you could let me know the following details, it would be much appreciated:

1) Photos of the unit on both sides for us to check the NIC card or Yottamark or BradyID stickers to verify the Ethernet Adapter if its Intel Retails NIC card or OEM NIC card.

2) The URL link where you downloaded the NVM firmware.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi JustJorge,

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you have had a chance to review the information I sent over earlier. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Best regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi JustJorge

I hope this message finds you well. I am following up on the information I sent over to you earlier to see if you have had the chance to review it. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know, as I am more than happy to assist you with any additional information or clarification you may need.

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi JustJorge,

We regret to inform you that due to the lack of response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request. If you have any further inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos