Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5190 Discussions

i210 Max Payload Size

OwenG05
Beginner

Max Payload Size Supported is set at 512 bytes in the PCI configuration space of the i210. However, it is being limited at 256 bytes. Here are my relevant specifications:

Motherboard: MSI Z490-A PRO (Updated to latest Click BIOS 5)

CPU: Intel i5-10600K

I have also updated to the latest ethernet driver too but I can't seem to find any solution that works. Could I have some help please?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi OwenG05,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel community. We acknowledge receipt of your concern and want to assure you that assisting you is our top priority. To effectively troubleshoot the issue you're facing, we require some additional information from you.

Could you kindly provide the following details?

1. Is the card embedded on the board or is it an add-on?
  2. Complete Ethernet card details

Your prompt response with this information will greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
OwenG05
Beginner

Hi 

The ethernet card is an addon connected to the PCIe x1 slot:

Device ID: 1533

Subsystem Vendor ID: 103C

Subsystem ID: 0003

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi OwenG05,

Greetings!

Could you please share a picture of the Ethernet card with the serial number visible so we can provide further support?

Best regards,

Azeem

0 Kudos
OwenG05
Beginner

Hi @Azeem_Intel 

here is a picture of the adapter and a picture of its DSN:

0 Kudos
Poojitha
Employee

Hi OwenG05,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your response. We have reviewed the provided pictures but unfortunately, we are unable to find the necessary details. Could you please provide the complete picture so that we can thoroughly check the details and assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Poojitha

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi OwenG05,

Thank you for contacting Intel.

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review our previous message. 

Feel free to reply to this message, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Simon

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hello OwenG05,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos