Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4895 Discussions

killer ethernet 2500 version 2 slow upload speeds

TDHC13
Novice

I have an ethernet problem - high download speeds and very low upload speeds. Tried changing the cable, and uninstalling, and installing the killer ethernet driver and software multiple times, which initially provided only a temporary fix.  Now I get the same low upload speed results even after completing the fresh installation of the new driver.  Please help.

TDHC13_0-1677347076710.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TDHC13
Novice

Hello Everyone: I discovered that my adapter settings, particularly my off load settings, were causing my slow upload speeds. Disabled, and I am now getting 500/500 Mbps, which is what I am contracted to receive from my fiber optic ISP.  Also confirmed the settings recommended by Shaq. Problem resolved. 

Thank you.

Tim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
TDHC13
Novice

I'm using MSI GE75 Raider 9SF 

Device name Timslaptop
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID 57044B56-95F3-4EA4-9761-4BF79DF630A2
Product ID 00325-81502-66462-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

0 Kudos
Shaq_Intel

Hi TDHC13,

As for your issue, you can check the below article to set your upload speed and download speed. You can go to the same section and adjust the transmit and received buffer to 1024. Make sure to check if the speed and duplex is set to auto negotiation if available.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058908/ethernet-products/intel-killer-ethernet-products.html

Shaq_Intel

0 Kudos
TDHC13
Novice

Hello Everyone: I discovered that my adapter settings, particularly my off load settings, were causing my slow upload speeds. Disabled, and I am now getting 500/500 Mbps, which is what I am contracted to receive from my fiber optic ISP.  Also confirmed the settings recommended by Shaq. Problem resolved. 

Thank you.

Tim

0 Kudos
jamal976
Beginner

HI 

Hello . I can confirm it . I had the issue for than one year ..By doing this, it fixed my issue

0 Kudos
TDHC13
Novice

Thank you.

Tim

0 Kudos
Shaq_Intel

Hi THDC13,

I am glad that your issue is already solved. If there is no other issue regarding this matter, I will be closing this issue/thread. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored

Have a good day and Thank you for reaching out to Intel Community Support.

Shaq_Intel

0 Kudos