I'm having this issues, as described below:
My libvirt version is 1.2.17
Is this an ixgbe issue or libvirt ? if it is, is there already a defect for it, and is it already scheduled to be fixed ?
Good day. Please provide more information below:
1) Steps to reproduce the issue
2) Have you tried already version 4.3.13, the ixgbe driver you provided is 4.1.2.
here is the link to download the ixgbe 4.3.13
3) Have you reported this concern to Libart?
4) While we are checking on this, is the current workaround of "manual" enabling of VLAN to VF
5) How soon do you need the capability to be automated?
6) What is the network adapter model? How many units are being affected?