FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5741 Discussions

10-Gbps Ethernet MAC MegaCore Function price

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

I was searching for Ethernet Core prices but could not find a satisfactory link 

I do not want the source code, just a black box in the design is good enough for me. 

1- Do I need to interact personally with the vendor to get a price for the core. Or is there any link that you can give to get the prices. 

2- Are there any vendor that you can suggest to get a robust and not expensive core. 

3- Anyone has idea for the price range of the core. (1k, 10k, 50k)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Contact Altera directly. You can also contact through Your distributor.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

So, from my understanding there is not a fixed price, the price will be depending on how powerful your negotiations are with the sales people of Altera?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Could be it depends... But if You're interested in that particular core only - I doubt You'll get a big discount... Maybe if more than one, then You can negotiate.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Thanks for the fast replies and I agree probably some percent maybe %10-%20 percent depends on the negotiations and application. 

regards