FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5748 Discussions

Compiling SignalTap II files in Quartus II 11.0 created from DSP Builder version 11.0

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

I have a project in DSP Builder that has SignalTap II Logic nodes for checking the output in SignalTap II when I import the project into Quartus II version 11.0. On DSP Builder, the max output I can see from this is 8k. However, my project has output that is larger than 8k. I wish to see output of the maximum (128k). I can set this in SignalTap II Logic for Quartus where the project in DSP Builder has been imported. However, I have to compile the project in Quartus with this new setting and the compiler will show errors when I do. Is there a way for me to compile the project with 128k display output for the project I created in DSP Builder?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

anyone? :(