FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

Cyclone V native transceiver IP compile error , please help me,thanks!

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

when i use CycloneV native transceiver IP core, the function simulation is OK.But when i put the IP into my project and compiling the project,there will be some errors. The release of quartus is 13.1,the error message list blow,please help me to see how i fix these? 

Error: HSSI PMA TX Buffer node 'xcvr_native_phy_ip cvr_native_phy_ip_inst|altera_xcvr_native_sv 

cvr_native_phy_ip_inst|sv_xcvr_native  

en_native_inst.xcvr_native_insts[0].gen_bonded_group_native.xcvr_native_inst|sv_pma:inst_sv_pma|sv_tx_pma:tx_pma.sv_tx_pma_inst|sv_tx_pma_ch:tx_pma_insts[0].sv_tx_pma_ch_inst|tx_pma_ch.tx_pma_buf.tx_pma_buf' is not properly connected on the 'DATAOUT' port. It must be connected to one of the valid ports listed below. 

Info: Can be connected to I port of stratixv_io_obuf WYSIWYG 

Error: Input port REFIQCLK0 of xcvr_native_phy_ip cvr_native_phy_ip_inst|altera_xcvr_native_sv 

cvr_native_phy_ip_inst|sv_xcvr_native 

en_native_inst.xcvr_native_insts[0].gen_bonded_group_native.xcvr_native_inst|sv_pma:inst_sv_pma|sv_rx_pma:rx_pma.sv_rx_pma_inst|rx_pmas[0].rx_pma.cdr_refclk_mux0 atom must be connected when parameter cdr_refclk_select is set to 'ref_iqclk0''
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

sorry,the problem has been solved that i forgot to instance the input port rx_serial_data.i am so remiss and embarrassed .