FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6367 Discussions

DPA in LVDS - what is this? Are any tutorials?

ldm_as
Novice

Hi All,

Could someone please explain what's DPA in LVDS? Are there any available materials on the subject?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Dmitry

Thanks for your inquiry.

DPA refers to dynamic phase alignment block, where it automatically adjusts the clock phase to achieve optimal data-to-clock skew for LVDS receiver.

For more explanation, we can refer to the link below, taking Arria 10 device as example:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/sam1403483633377.html#sam1403482372383 (Section 5.6.5.1.1 DPA Block)

Thanks.

Eng Wei

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Dmitry

Thanks for your inquiry.

DPA refers to dynamic phase alignment block, where it automatically adjusts the clock phase to achieve optimal data-to-clock skew for LVDS receiver.

For more explanation, we can refer to the link below, taking Arria 10 device as example:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/sam1403483633377.html#sam1403482372383 (Section 5.6.5.1.1 DPA Block)

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Dmitry

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that we have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Dmitry

Sorry for not realizing that my previous answer has been accepted as solution. 

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos