FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5982 Discussions

Error selecting Quartus project in HIL

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi! 

I'm working with the HIL tutorial in the DSP Builder user guide, but I have an issue which I don't know why it happens. I'm going step by step to simulate the FreqSweep given example. I compile FreqSweep.mdl with the Signal Compiler (being added my board block before doing it) and when I select the Quartus project in the HIL block in FreqSweep_HIL.mdl this error appears where project's path should: ERROR: Too many input arguments. 

I'm looking for solutions but I can't fins anything. Even the Troubleshooting HIL Designs in the User Guide didn't help. Does anyone know any solution? 

Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

FYI, I got the solution. Just installing the last DSP builder and Quartus II version (12.o with SP2). I was working with 11.1 and MATLAB 2011b and maybe there were some incompatibilities or something. 

Now I can select the project, compile it and program it to the FPGA.