Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSD001
Beginner

IP-TRIETHERNET AND IP-TRIETHERNETTF

I would like to know the difference between the Triple speed ethernet IPs IP_TRIETHERNET and IP - TRIETHERNETTF.I would like which IP supports MAX10 device.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Deshi_Intel

HI,

I only see one TSE IP in Quartus with Max10 product part number. (refer to attached pic)

May I know where do you see the other TSE IP ?

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

SSD001
Beginner

Hi dlim

The one highlighted (refer to the pic you attached )by you is the IP present in MAX10 (10M16SAU169I7) that i am configuring but the IP requires license to generate the programming file. From my enquiry i came to know that there are two versions of TSE IP exists for purchase but i could not any more info about the IP. If you know kindly let me know.

Deshi_Intel

ok, I got your questions now. It's more on TSE IP licensing purchase issue. The best person that can help you is Intel Field Application Engineer (FAE)/Distributor May I know you are from which region/geo of which country ? Then I can look for local FAE contact for you to engage with them on your enquiry. Thanks. Regards, dlim
SSD001
Beginner

hi Dlim

I am from India based in chennai.

Deshi_Intel

Hi, I have shared your contact to Intel India FAE team. They will reach out to you accordingly. Thanks. Regards, dlim
SSD001
Beginner

Hi Dlim

Could you kindly share email id of any Indian FAE Team so that i can contact myself

Deshi_Intel

HI, Sorry for the delay in respond. I am surprised no one approach you yet. I don't have the FAE contact directly. The way it works is I put up request to Intel FAE organisation and some FAE should reach out to you accordingly. Let me follow up and push the FAE organisation again. Thanks. Regards, dlim
SSD001
Beginner

HI dlim

Today only an FAE contacted me an hour ago. Thanks a lot.

regards

SSD001

Deshi_Intel

Again, sorry for the delay and I am glad FAE is contacting you. Thanks. Regards, dlim