FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5989 Discussions

In PCIe DMA reference design, export TX Slave interface to allow use in rest of FPGA

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Extremely new to QSys and couldn't find good information by searching. :confused: 

How do I export the TX Slave interface (TXS) in the attached QSys system to make it available to the rest of the FPGA design? I would like both the internal sources (rd_dcm_master and wr_dcm_master) and external sources (elsewhere in the FPGA) to be able to use this interface to master PCIe transactions. i.e., I would like QSys to create an arbiter and export one of the sources. 

Thanks!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi  

In order to export the TX Slave you need to create a pipeline bridge and export it out.  

-First you connect the TX Slave to Master pipleline bridge 

-Second export the Slave pipleline bridge
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi  

In order to export the TX Slave you need to create a pipeline bridge and export it out.  

-First you connect the TX Slave to Master pipleline bridge 

-Second export the Slave pipleline bridge  

Regards, 

WaiMun 

[‎10/‎30/‎2017 1:20 PM] Tan, Kenny Ker Wei:  

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thank you!