FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

MAX 10

SSD001
Beginner
MAX10

Hi

I  have some doubts regarding the Max10 CPLD (10M16SAU169I7). Does the Max 10 CPLD support the NIOS II economy. Can i use the Nios II economy  processor to interact with four ADC and implement Three I2C  modules for monitoring the temperature of the board.

With Regards

S.D.Shandeep

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well, apologies for the delayed in response.
Clarification, per my understanding the MAX10 family device are not part of CPLD product type, are you referring to the MAXV devices?

And to clarify on your doubts, for MAX10 devices it does support NIOSII processor, however MAXV aren't compatible with NIOS.
Yes you will be able to use NIOSII for that purpose, and perhaps you can look into this references design here that might help you get started.
Please do let us know if that helps to clarify your doubts.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001,

Goo day, by any chances did you managed to look into the reference design provided.

Hope that managed to get you started with, please do let us know if there is any doubts that we can help you with.

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @SSD001,

Hope this message find you well and good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos