FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6355 Discussions

Need help with DE2 Audio Codec

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I set up everything as in the DE2 manual, and use the reference design to play music(48KHZ,wav). But why there is much noise along with the music from the headset? 

Thanks for help!
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I set up everything as in the DE2 manual, and use the reference design to play music(48KHZ,wav). But why there is much noise along with the music from the headset? 

Thanks for help! 

--- Quote End ---  

Can you please mail me your VHDL code for control interface of AUDIO CODEC?..THANK you
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, i am having the same problem with the SD card, there is considerable noise level on the output, so is there any workaround for this?  

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, i'm doing a project that uses CODEC on DE2 board as well. I'm not cleared about something. The audio signal that we input to the CODEC, the ADC result of the signal can be tapped out and feed to the filter that i have designed, and finally pass the filtered signal back to CODEC as the input of DAC, then lastly get the filtered audio signal from the line out?  

I'd be glad if someone can guide me on this. Your help is much appreciated :)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Can you please mail me your VHDL code for control interface of AUDIO CODEC?..THANK you 

--- Quote End ---  

Hello, can i have your VHDL code for the bit configuration of AUDIO CODED as well ? 

Your help will be much appreciated :)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hey can someone help me.. i have a project using altera de2 board.. my project is simple, input is a sound (guitar sound) through microphone then the signal will display on the vga monitor.. i want use audio codec module for the input and fft module for the filter.. is there more code i need to used? any suggestion? 

can someone give me audio codec and fft module verilog code.. thank you in advance..
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hey what code are you used? and what kind of filter you used? can you send me the codes for both.. thank

0 Kudos