FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

No output data of CVI IP core.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi guys, 

First off, I just started using FPGAs about a month ago, and am only just beginning to use Nios II and IP Cores, so suffice to say I am very new to this. 

I'm working with CVI IP core to convert the input video from PAL Camera to Avalon-ST video stream,followed by a Deinterlacing IPcore.However,though CVI successfully detected the input clocked video,there is no output. 

but when I replace the CVI with Test Pattern Generator IP Core,the datapath works successfully,which has confused me for a long time. 

If you've successfully used this in the past, please have a quick read and see if you can help me out. 

Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Anyone? I have problems with clocked video input IP as well... 

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Richeal, 

I has been a while since you posted your issue, but I was wondering whether you fixed it or not? I have clocked video input working now so I might be able give you some pointers by now. 

Grtz, Richard.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hey Guys, 

I am also seeing the similar issue. I do not see any output on the CVI block. I have signal tapped and verified the input to the CVI block and input seems to be fine. Any inputs? 

Regards, 

Hanumanth
0 Kudos