FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5950 Discussions

No output data of CVI IP core.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi guys, 

First off, I just started using FPGAs about a month ago, and am only just beginning to use Nios II and IP Cores, so suffice to say I am very new to this. 

I'm working with CVI IP core to convert the input video from PAL Camera to Avalon-ST video stream,followed by a Deinterlacing IPcore.However,though CVI successfully detected the input clocked video,there is no output. 

but when I replace the CVI with Test Pattern Generator IP Core,the datapath works successfully,which has confused me for a long time. 

If you've successfully used this in the past, please have a quick read and see if you can help me out. 

Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Anyone? I have problems with clocked video input IP as well... 

Thanks in advance.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Richeal, 

I has been a while since you posted your issue, but I was wondering whether you fixed it or not? I have clocked video input working now so I might be able give you some pointers by now. 

Grtz, Richard.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hey Guys, 

I am also seeing the similar issue. I do not see any output on the CVI block. I have signal tapped and verified the input to the CVI block and input seems to be fine. Any inputs? 

Regards, 

Hanumanth