FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6448 Discussions

Triple-Speed Ethernet enable jumbo frame

efiovadia
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using QSYS 18.1 with Triple-Speed Ethernet IP set for: 1000BASE-X/SGMII PCS Only with Stratix IV.

I want to use it for Jumbo frames, and I read the IP User Guide section 10.5 which shows the Jumbo frames' definitions as shown in the figure below:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 135110.png

I tried to change the definitions according to the above, but it seems that the QSYS / generated BSP not using these files. they don't compile them. I assume because of the PCS only option.

Is there a way to set the Jumbo frame for my settings, or what I'm I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
efiovadia
Beginner

Hi,

Sorry for my late response,

We don't have error during compilation, but we understood that the limitation comes from the switch we are connected  to.

Thank you very much,

Efi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you

May I know what do you mean by it doesn't compile? Any error during compilation?

Regards,

Pavee

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you.

Any update from my previous query?

Regards,

Pavee

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question that I have raised.

This thread will be transitioned to community support. 

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
efiovadia
Beginner

Hi,

Sorry for my late response,

We don't have error during compilation, but we understood that the limitation comes from the switch we are connected  to.

Thank you very much,

Efi

0 Kudos