I have a PCIe intel card connected over Server platform and PCIe link is working on X8 G3. To generate MSI Interrupt, following steps I have executed:
- Enable MSI at both EP & RP.
- Enable Bus Master Enable & Memory Space (PCI CMD register)at both EP & RP.
- Disable INTx from both EP & RP.
- MSI Address @RP is 0xfecL, and MSI data is 0x41c1L
- MSI Address @EP was initially 0, I programmed it to 0xfecL. MSI darta @EP is 0x0
- I have generated an NFED (Non Fatal Uncorrectable Error) at RP.
If something wrong done or missed here. Also, i'm wondering how we can check if the MSI interrupt generated or not.