FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

When I instantiate an EMIF in my Qsys design for Cyclone 10 and select a 4GB component preset result does not have 4GB of addressable space?

JHaye4
New Contributor I

When I instantiate an EMIF in my Qsys design for Cyclone 10 and select a 4GB component preset the interface presents me with an Avalon Memory Mapped port with an Address width of 25 and a data width of 128. This results in a total addressable space of 512MB... Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir,

Welcome to Intel Community.

Can you provide the full name of the preset selected? Because I didn't found any 4GB(yte) preset available in Cyclone 10 . What I've seen is only 4Gb(it) as shown below. Please help to confirm .

4Gb.PNG

Thanks

Regards,

Aida

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir,

Welcome to Intel Community.

Can you provide the full name of the preset selected? Because I didn't found any 4GB(yte) preset available in Cyclone 10 . What I've seen is only 4Gb(it) as shown below. Please help to confirm .

4Gb.PNG

Thanks

Regards,

Aida

JHaye4
New Contributor I

I am very sorry, I read the b as a B and got it wrong. Thank you very much. Please delete this post if you feel necessary.

0 Kudos