FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

fir filter problems

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

also see “fir filter problems with ultrasonic signal” 

I designed a filter with fir compilier to filtering of ultrasonic signals. The Filter is full parallel DA structure. AD convertor and the filter's sampling rate is 50Mhz. But after filtered , the sound path of ultrasonic signal has shorter . Sound path = velocity (constant) x echo time. So I guess the echo time has shorter .  

however ,why the echo time has shorter ? 

I infer the system clock driver is overloaded , resulting clock skew is too large, so the actual frequency of less than 50Mhz, and if so, how to solve it? ? ? thanks (system clock output by PLL ) 

我用fir compilier 做滤波器,对超声信号滤波。滤波器 采用的 全并行 DA结构。 AD和滤波器的采样率都是50Mhz的 。但滤波后,超声信号声程变短了。 声程= 声速(常量)x 回波时间 。所以是 回波时间 变小了。 回波时间变小的原因是什么呢? 

我推测 是由于系统时钟CLK 驱动负载过重,导致时钟偏移过大,使得 实际频率 小于50Mhz,如果是这样,怎么解决呢??? (系统时钟CLK 是通过PLL稳定输出的)
0 Kudos
0 Replies