FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

ip

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I hava a quertion about the opencore ip .I recently installed a network version of quartus, but there is only the FFT IP core, Why there do not have IFFT IP core?or where can I find it?thank you !

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Double posting will not get you more, nor faster answers.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Double posting will not get you more, nor faster answers. 

--- Quote End ---  

I am very Sorry about my mistake.but I really want to know the answer.If there anybody who know the answer can help me ?thank you for you reply,but I not do that intentionally,forgive me.and thank you if you help me .
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The IFFT is basically an FFT with the opposite sign in the exponent and a 1/N factor, so you don't need a specific IP for that. You can do the IFFT with the FFT IP.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

The IFFT is basically an FFT with the opposite sign in the exponent and a 1/N factor, so you don't need a specific IP for that. You can do the IFFT with the FFT IP. 

--- Quote End ---  

Thank you .Can You say a little more detail about it? In fact I did not see any parameter settings that related with this.thank you again for your kindly reply.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

--- Quote End ---  

Thank you again .Can You say a little more detail about it? In fact I did not see any parameter settings that related with this and maybe can you Introduce a article about it to me ?thank you again for your kindly reply.thank you!
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hello,I use altera opencore ip to download to my hardware,but when I downloading it have the problem about that:can you help me ?thank you very much! 

my problem is that :the problem window is : 

click cancel to stop using opencore plus ip 

timing remaining: unlimited 

thank you very much!!!
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Stop multiposting! 

It is very annoying, and won't get you faster answers. 

I never used the FFT IP so I don't know if there are special options to turn it into an IFFT, but if there isn't you can do the modification yourself on the signal before feeding it to the IP. 

As for your "problem" it isn't one. Just don't click on cancel and your system will run, or pay for the license.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Stop multiposting! 

It is very annoying, and won't get you faster answers. 

I never used the FFT IP so I don't know if there are special options to turn it into an IFFT, but if there isn't you can do the modification yourself on the signal before feeding it to the IP. 

As for your "problem" it isn't one. Just don't click on cancel and your system will run, or pay for the license. 

--- Quote End ---  

Sorry,in fact I have no choice but to click the "cancel",because there is only one choice you know.I just want the answer in a hurry, and no other meaning. sorry.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Just don't click on anything. Don't close the alert window and use your system. As soon as you click cancel, the design stops working (or at least the parts that are under license).

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

thank you,I will check my system again,my simulation is correct,but when i doenloaded to the hardware,it have no output,it seems it is not the opencore ip problem.I am just crazy about the doenloading. 

anyway thank you for you help,thank you!
0 Kudos