cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suhas_1994
Beginner

Board Test System not working

Hello Team,

I have a Intel Cyclone GX FPGA 10CX220YF780E5G board connected to the desktop. As per the documentation of this board, to check whether the board is working I need to open and check in the BoardTestSystem.exe application. 

But to test this out, I'm not able to open the BoardTestSystem.exe application. When I try to open, I'm getting an error which is not letting me open the application.

Below I have attached the error message screenshot which is in Dutch and translate to "The application could not start correctly. Click OK to close the application"

Can someone please help me on this and let me know what might be the issue?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hi

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know? Have you tried to run those programs as Administrator? If not, could you try Run the Program again as Administrator and see how things go.

Suhas_1994
Beginner

Thanks for the response.

Tried running the application as Administrator too. Still getting the same error.

Can you please help me out with this issue?

Hi

Could you help to Re-install The Application? This method is simply but it is helpful for a lot of people who had this problem. Firstly, Uninstall the application then Restart the Computer.

Re-install the Application form link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/cyclon...)  in which you had this issue and see how things go.

Suhas_1994
Beginner

Hello,

I uninstalled the complete application including the boardtestsystem.exe and restarted the system, tried re-installing the application, and tried opening the boardtestsystem.exe normally and also as Administrator, still the same error. 

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Hi

Thanks for your update. For further checking kindly advise the following.

1. Quartus version use

2. OS version use

3. screenshot error from new reinstall apps.

For privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.