FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5287 Discussions

Can I have an overview data sheet for the ARRIA V that includes the new part number

PBrad6
Beginner

We use the ARRIA V device 5ASXFB3G4F35I5N and have been informed by our Supplier via PCN116724-00 that there will be a part number change. The embedded excel sheet on the PCN (adv1828-opn-list.xlsx) defines the new part number as 5ASXFB3G4F35I5G. In order to procure the part it has to be coded on our database and our components group, (in France), require a data sheet that defines the part number. The file Altera_AV_Overview_51001_21-12-2015.pdf gives a breakdown of the part number, but hasn't been updated since Xmas 2015 so can't be used. They have the PCN and spread sheet but require more details. Is a new revision to the Altera_AV_Overview file planned, if so, will it be available before the cessation of the "N" code? Can you email me anything further (peter.bradley@uk.thalesgroup.com) that will assist them in coding the new part number?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SreekumarR_G_Intel
Hello Pete , Thank you for the question, I agree on the SX section it is not updated what is G means , but would that be ok if you look at the GT section and refer the G means ? By the mean time i will talk to the internal team and see how i can help. Thank you , Regards, Sree