The USB Blaster driver was installed correctly.
1. The Control-Panel application pops the attached message.
2. Quartus is unable to detect the hardware, the Processing->Autodetect is shaded and JTag Auto detect return an error (82) .
hope anyone encountered the same problem..
- DE10-Lite board from Terasic
- Windows 10
- Quartus 18.1
- Control Panel 126.96.36.199
Hi Calvin Joazer,
Thanks for replaying and referencing to similar problem.
As it is, i solved it by doing the following:
- uninstall Quartus 18.1 and installing instead Quartus 15.1.2
- installing new bin32\ received from Teasic representative (did try the link in the user manual with no success).
I cannot claim conclusively which of the steps solved my problem.
But the ControlPanel.exe runs well on Windows10 + Quartus15.1.2