FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5197 Discussions

Dimensions of Stratix V GX FPGA Development Board Kit

M3511
Novice

What is the height of the Stratix V GX FPGA Development Board Kit (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/kit-sv...)?

Specifically I am looking for the height of the tallest component once the fan is mounted too.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please give me some time to check with board team, I’ll be back with an update.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Thank you for your patience. Apologize for the delay as I was on sick leave. The height of the board with display is 21.6mm and the height with the fan is mounted is 20.7mm. 

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.