Could help me as below?
Third party report of EPM570T100I5N.
1) The intel batch number is correct?
2) Has it been re-marking of EPM570T100I5N?
3) The China's report (EPM570T100I5N检测报告.pdf) believes that the surface roughness is a trace of re-sanding. Is this true?
4) The China's report (EPM570T100I5N检测报告.pdf) believes that the pins have obvious secondary whole foot traces. Is this true?
EP4CE6E22I7N photo provided by customer.
1) Is these trace at the bottom normal?
2) Are the photos of the two pins normal or have they been post-processed?
Thank you for contacting Intel community.
- EPM570T100I5N is a valid part number.
- What do you mean by re-marking? Re-marking by who?
- We cannot provide any comment as the device is already in customer's handling.
For your information, Intel PSG perform 100% Scan prior to shipment, so it's unlikely that the device will have been shipped in a bad condition. There is a high possibility that it was damaged in transit or shipping or improper storage. We have ball scan and visual test. Plus, we have drop test proved packing. The purpose of production testing during manufacturing is to screen out bad units. Intel PSG Reliability Report had stated clearly that Intel PSG performs comprehensive testing and manufacturing controls on all its products.
We could guarantee devices leave factory door in good condition. Once shipment leaves factory, we are no longer liable as it subjects to forwarder’s handling, distributor’s handling and customer’s handling.
Also, Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:
Please contact your distributors.
We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you