FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5234 Discussions

How can I simulate dedicated high speed clock input pins in HyperLynx by FPGA's IBIS model?

LFang7
Beginner

Hi,

I download  EP4SE530's IBIS model, but I can not find the dedicated high speed clock input pins in the model. The pin name is CLK[1,3,8,10]. So how can I simulate dedicated high speed clock input pins in HyperLynx by FPGA's IBIS model?IBIS model list.png

Yours,

Longyu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
Hi Fang Longyu, There is no dedicated IBIS model for these pin. Since the I/O Standard in Intel PSG FPGA is programmable, you may use the I/O standard that you choose for that input clock pin as the IBIS model. Example: if you use 2.5V I/O standard, you can use 2.5Vcmos IBIS model. Regards, YL

View solution in original post

1 Reply
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
Hi Fang Longyu, There is no dedicated IBIS model for these pin. Since the I/O Standard in Intel PSG FPGA is programmable, you may use the I/O standard that you choose for that input clock pin as the IBIS model. Example: if you use 2.5V I/O standard, you can use 2.5Vcmos IBIS model. Regards, YL