FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5921 Discussions

I implement the "Altera User Flash Memory for I2C Interface Protocol" ip core in MAX V device, and I want to map the content of UFM's memory content to some I/O. Since I want to map the data of write operation to some I/0. But I don't know how to map.

Zhilang_X_Intel
Employee

I implement the "Altera User Flash Memory for I2C Interface Protocol" ip core in MAX V device, and I want to map the content of UFM's memory content to some I/O. Since I want to map the data of write operation to some I/0. But I don't know how to map.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi

If I understand your questions correctly, you have to write the content from ufm flash to out side device, through gpi, for that you have to configure the GPIO as output. You may refer the an example by referring the code which is used in the Arria 10 GX DEVELOPMENT KIT. In that there is an example for Max V

0 Kudos
Zhilang_X_Intel
Employee

Yes, I want change some GPIO's value of MAX V by writing the content of UFM via it's i2c ip core. For example, if I want to set one GPIO to 1, I just writing 1 to a data register of UFM that mapping to the GPIO. I reading the example of MAXV in the Arria 10 GX DEVELOPMENT KIT(I have a a10 dev kit board), but I found it doesn't use the ufm i2c ip core. So it isn't useful for me.

0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi Liam,

From Intel Design store, a generic example design is provided, try to tweek it. As of now we do not have ready made code.

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/

Regards

0 Kudos
Zhilang_X_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos