FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

LTPowerPlay project file for Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit

Martian
Beginner

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the LTPowerPlay project file that would have been used to program the LTC2977 during production on my Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit.

I had to replace the LTC2977 chip due to an accident and now need to program it with the original settings.

I though the file may be in with the rest of the reference design files but I cannot find it there, and I've scoured the Intel site and cannot locate it there either.

Unfortunately I don't have access to another board, otherwise I could just read the data from that.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
KCMurphy
New Contributor II

https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/ltpower-play.html

But there's more past that.  You'll need a license from Analog Devices (free, but you have to wait for it), and you may need  drivers (for the FTDI chip and maybe something else).

0 Kudos
Martian
Beginner

Yes, I already have the LTPowerPlay application up and running and the kit comes with the proper DC1613A dongle.

I can successfully communicate with the new LTC2977 chip via the dongle and app, but right now it haven't configured it with any values. What I need is an LTPowerPlay project file with the proper settings for the A10 GX Dev Kit.

Right now the board does not come on because the LTC2977 does not yet know how to bring up (sequence) the power rails.

Does anyone have access to a A10 GX Dev Kit and would be willing to read from the LTC2977 chip on their board and post the file here?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
Martian
Beginner

Hello

Yes, that is the one.

Thanks

0 Kudos
cypeng
Beginner

I can't find the link for this, can you share a new link to the LTPowerPlay project file with the proper settings for the A10 GX dev kit.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for verifying. Could you provide the following for further checking?

Name:

Email Address:

Company/University Name:

Dev kit OPN :

Serial Number :

You can reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

we update you a private message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos