FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

Modelsim license expired

RandyR
New Contributor I

I was provided 5 Modelsim licenses as part of university program support (I am the instructor).  Invoking Modelsim today let me know that the Modelsim licenses have expired.  I don't need a licensed version of Modelsim anymore, but am unable to reissue my Quartus Standard license in a fashion that allows Modelsim-Altera edition to run.

Can you instruct me on how to get Modelsim-Edition to run, or how to regenerate a proper license?

Thanks, Randy Robinson

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request/regenerate a license from there. For issue regarding university license or you have any question regarding University Program, you need to refer them to PSG university team. Drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com      

Our university team will help and answer/resolve your question.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos