FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Modelsim license expired

RandyR
New Contributor I

I was provided 5 Modelsim licenses as part of university program support (I am the instructor).  Invoking Modelsim today let me know that the Modelsim licenses have expired.  I don't need a licensed version of Modelsim anymore, but am unable to reissue my Quartus Standard license in a fashion that allows Modelsim-Altera edition to run.

Can you instruct me on how to get Modelsim-Edition to run, or how to regenerate a proper license?

Thanks, Randy Robinson

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request/regenerate a license from there. For issue regarding university license or you have any question regarding University Program, you need to refer them to PSG university team. Drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com      

Our university team will help and answer/resolve your question.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.