FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

Single-Device PS Configuration Using an External Host mit STM32 Mikrokontroller und einem EPCS4SI8N

rAktü
Beginner

Hallo,

ich würde gerne meinen CYCLONE IV im „Single-Device PS

Configuration Using an External Host” Konfigurieren. Kann ich dafür einen STM32 Mikrokontroller und einen EPCS4SI8N benutzen. Das FPGA Programm über den Mikrokontroller zum EPCS4SI8N, von da aus lädt der FPGA das Programm.

Ist das so richtig.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
Hi Ramazan, Apologize i dont understand the language. Could you please post the question in english? Sorry for any inconvenient caused. Thank You. Regards, YL
0 Kudos
rAktü
Beginner

Hello, I will configuration my CYCLONE IV in the "single-device PS Configuration Using an External Host ". Can I use a STM32 microcontroller and a EPCS4SI8N? The FPGA program via the microcontroller to the EPCS4SI8N, from there the FPGA loads the program. Is it correct that way.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
Hi Ramazan, Yes, this is correct. Microcontroller will extract FPGA image from EPCS4SI8N and program FPGA. You can refer to our pin connection guidelines for pin connection. https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/dp/cyclone-iv/pcg-01008.pdf Regards, YL
0 Kudos