FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

USB3 on a10_soc_devkit

dsun01
New Contributor III

Hi Intel/Altera FPGA expert,

I am working on a project to port a TI TSW14J56EVM (which is based on Arria 5, the key blocks are JESD, and USB3) to Arria 10.  A good candidate is A10_soc_devkit, it has FMC port that support JESD, but it doesn't have a USB3 physical connection. any suggestion to implement a USB3 on this board, or any other open source board that provide schematic and layout design files that support both JESD and USB3. 

Sincerely, 

David 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to implementing USB 3.0 in the A10 SOC devkit. For your information, we support USB solution through our design partner. You may further engage with SLS at info@slscorp.com for further details on the USB support. Note that there will be charges for the solution.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to implementing USB 3.0 in the A10 SOC devkit. For your information, we support USB solution through our design partner. You may further engage with SLS at info@slscorp.com for further details on the USB support. Note that there will be charges for the solution.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
dsun01
New Contributor III

thank you very much, we are evaluating go to PCIe directly. if it works, we don't need USB3, the bandwidth is not enough. 

0 Kudos
Pritesh
Novice

Hi,

This is Pritesh from SLS. I am writing this if you are still looking for FMC board to implement USB3 interface on A10 SoC Kit. If yes, please visit the product webpage https://www.slscorp.com/products/fmc-snap-on-boards/eusb-3-1-fmc.html for more information. Also, feel free to write your feedback here.

Regards,

Pritesh Kukadia

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos