FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

VHDL SPI Code

sssalvi
Beginner

Hello, I am new to VHDL. i am trying to write a SPI Code in VHDL. I want to send two words of 16 bit each continously , i.e the chip select should not go high after 1st 16 bit is sent. I want help in building this functionality of CS in my existing code. i would really appreciate your help.

Thank You 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SyafieqS
Employee

Hi Salvi,

You can easily use the IPs provided from IP catalog (choose and connect) and use the paramater to configure as you like. May refer link below for details

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683130/22-1/core-overview-70520.html

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution and give Kudos.

0 Kudos