FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

can you help me?

YuPengHou
Beginner

Error (213009): File name "output_files/afu_fit.green_region.pmsf" does not exist or can't be read Error: Quartus Prime Convert_programming_file was unsuccessful. 1 error, 0 warnings Error (23031): Evaluation of Tcl script a10_partial_reconfig/flow.tcl unsuccessful Error: Quartus Prime Shell was unsuccessful. 7 errors, 3326 warnings Error: Compiler Error, not able to generate hardware

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello YuPengHou,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We would like to inform you that we have a forum for these specific issues and products, so we are moving it to the "FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits" forum so you can get better support for this matter.  

- https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-SoC-And-CPLD-Boards-And/bd-p/fpga-soc-cpld-boards-kits  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

As mentioned in the error. The afu_fit.green_region.pmsf file does not exist or can't be read. 

Make sure the file path and file name are correct, that the file is readable (check permissions), and enter the file name again.

I found similar KDB but not sure if it related to your case. You may check it out. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000073945.html

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have yet to receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided but I believed that I have answered your question. 
With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos