Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

特戰英豪 閃退

keke0214
Beginner

電腦配備

處理器 INTEL I9-14900K
金士頓 32GB (16Gx2) DDR5-5600記憶體
金士頓  SKC3000 1TB(Gen4 PCIex4) SSD
darkFlash 360白色高效能低噪音水冷散熱
darkFlash MOTI 全景玻璃機殼
3顆PWM ARGB風扇
HEC 750W 金牌全模組化電源
Predator Arc A770 16G 顯示卡

作業系統 W10 專業版

版本22H2

但是玩特戰英豪會閃退

初判是GPU 3d的部分有問題

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Catulpos_Intel

Hello keke0214,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

請注意,我只能用英語支援你。我有一個網路翻譯工具來翻譯回復,因此,可能存在一些不準確的翻譯。

I am sorry to hear that you experienced crash while playing games on your system. For us to effectively assist you, please provide the following information:

• Is the game working normally before?
  • When did you first observe the issue?
  • How frequent does this system crash happen?
  • Does this issue only occur on one game or are there any instances that your system crash when you play other games as well?
  • What are the steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue?
  • You told me about the basic configuration of your system, but I would like to get one step further and confirm details such as driver version installed and see if there are errors logged. The SSU can collect that info that can be helpful to me. With that, please follow the instructions indicated on this article, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*and attach the SSU report in txt file when you reply.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
keke0214
Beginner

I found the problem
My computer's CPU is broken

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel

Hello keke0214,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the situation you are currently in. To ensure that we have captured your query correctly, you reported that you are having games issues and later found out that your processor is faulty, may we know what are the steps you took to isolate that the issue is with your processor? Also, please share the troubleshooting steps you've done to fix the issue you experienced.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel

Hello keke0214,

Thank you for keeping us posted on the situation you are currently in. To ensure that we have captured your query correctly, you reported that you are having games issues and later found out that your processor is faulty, may we know what are the steps you took to isolate that the issue is with your processor? Also, please share the troubleshooting steps you've done to fix the issue you experienced.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel

Hello keke0214,

I just want to check if you were able to view the previous post and please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello keke0214,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Please post a new thread if you need further assistance as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos