Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

CS2 CRASHES WITH I714700K

BoLBoL
Beginner
Hello,
I have constantly BSOD of my PC when playing Cs2. Following is my PC specs.
B760-plus
Corsair vengeance 32gb ddr5
I714700k
Geforce 1080ti

The game become unplayable as Im getting constant BSODs with the latest bios version 1658. Decided to rollback to 1656 and minimized the BSOD. If i enable xmp face it anti cheat will crash as well.
If anyone have same issue or any solution kindly let me know.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BoLBoL,

Thank you for posting in the communities. To further assist you with the BSOD issue, I need to be more familiar with your system configuration. Please share with us your SSU logs. Please also let us know of the specific error message that you are receiving when the crash happens. To further isolate the issue, is the BSOD happening with other games as well? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
BoLBoL
Beginner

Hi Ramyer,

Attached is my SSU logs and my latest minidump, I don't get any error during BSOD, game just suddenly hanged up then restart, but i do get minidumps every time it happens. I will also attached a photo of how many times I got BSOD since July 1.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello BoLBoL,

Thank you for providing your PC specs and detailed information about the issue. BSOD errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues. Have you updated any drivers or installed new hardware or software recently? Are you experiencing BSODs with any other games or applications, or is it only with CS2? Have you monitored the temperatures of your CPU and GPU during gameplay to rule out overheating? Have you tested your RAM using tools like MemTest86 to check for any memory issues? Moreover, if you've conducted any other tests, please share the details so we can avoid duplicating efforts

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BoLBoL,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello BoLBoL,

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing your case. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos