Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Faster calculations

Reshamorash
Beginner

Good morning, I didn’t know how processors work, and I understood how to do calculations. We can greatly improve your processors, by doing this trick, no one knows this. And it works on current hardware, read this:

When the processor has to do calculations it should change them to binary, it’s the only way to do

them.

But it should use „thinking”, that’s how I call dividing the calculations into many more, and having them all in memory for example the computer would „know” that 6 + 4 = 10, which is next number would be increased by one.

The least numbers that computer can remember is binary, but you can use more numbers, like 10, and write them binary way in computer. Then it requires more memory, but it’s much more effective. I think that even very demanding games would work on almost every your processor. I wrote it to everyone that makes processors, please tell me, if it would work. Besides, earlier, the results of calculations are mostly known, and can be saved in RAM memory.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Interesting...  It would require a systematic evidential synthesis of the classic Von Neumann architecture, where conceptualized empirical determinism would be realized.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Reshamorash

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Intel has an extensive ongoing program of research and development, and we are always excited by new ideas and innovations.

However, our policy is to not accept unsolicited material. This policy prevents confusion or disputes regarding property rights to ideas or inventions.

Having said that, we will proceed to close the thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos