Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
424 Discussions

Fortnite LEGO & Festival Keeps Crashing

HunterG
Beginner
For the past week now, whenever I play LEGO Fortnite for not even 10 minutes, my entire game will freeze and crash. I have done everything listed on the Fortnite Help site, updated my graphics driver and Windows, Uninstalled and reinstalled Fortnite, Restarting my PC, Verifying Game Files, using Fortnite's Performance mode with everything off or on Low and even decreased my screen resolution. Nothing worked.

SPECS:
1920x1080 Screen (But for Lego, I tone it down to 1280x720 because it only works if I do)
60 FPS
Intel UHD 630 (Updated to Latest)
1TB of storage, 700+ GB available
12GB RAM

Everything else on the game with Performance Mode runs at a smooth 50-70 FPS, and has been since I've started playing the game in Chapter 4. Including the new Rocket Racing mode. But for some reason, LEGO and Festival just keeps crashing no matter what I do to fix it.

Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello HunterG,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. That would be disappointing, especially when you tried all this troubleshooting, I will do my best to assist you on this matter.

To be able to investigate this issue, please provide the following:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: 

3. Have you checked this issue with Epic Games?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello HunterG,  

I am getting back to you because I want to know if your issue with the LEGO mode still persists or if you fixed it.

I will be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello HunterG, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that I have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos