Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Fortnite crashing

Kazawi26
Novice

Hello, i've got a problem which i can't solve. So i play on Lenovo Intel HD Graphics630, i5-7400T. The game was never smooth but i had been able to play it, until the recent fortnite uptade. I don't know if it has anything to do with it because i hadn't played like 2 days prior to the uptade but basically since 18th of may my game has been crashing, i tried everything, nothing works and i have no idea what might be the reason. Any help?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Kazawi26,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having game crashes with your Intel® HD Graphics 630, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Kazawi26
Novice

The newest one and i'm sending the report below.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Kazawi26,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful.

Please follow the steps below and let me now the results:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Kazawi26
Novice

It doesn't let me install those drivers, im sending the picture below
 But it's not gonna change anything even if I could install those, i am afraid. I was recording but it automatically stopped when it crashed so al I can send is the crash picture. I am having the same settings
in the game, so it's not settings; fault, it has be to the newest update. Unfortunately I can't play fortnite

0 Kudos
Kazawi26
Novice

Actually I managed to install driver you had sent me and the issue has been solved. Thank you very much.

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kazawi26, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that a clean installation of the Intel driver fixed your issue.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos