Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
449 Discussions

Fortnite lego and festival mode just crash

AleCa
Novice

when i play battle royale the game runs "pretty well" like 30 to 70 fps,but when i play lego the game at 10 minutes playing just crash,something like this happens in the festival mode too,when i put a song and play in the introduction the game just freeze and crash,i reed some forums from other people with the same processor and got the same bug.
i tried lowering the graphics to the minimum and lowering the resolution and still crashing.
I want a solution cause i want to play lego fortnite with my friends 
specifications

Notebook Lenovo Ideapad 3 81we00enus
intel core i5 1035g1
8gb ram
uhd graphics
please help me

7 Replies
Zawarudo20
Novice

I have the same problem and the same processor a card graphic that you have 
I talked with epic games support and they didn't help me but I still searching for a solution for it.
If found how to solve it please tell me how .Also if I found it I'll gonna tell you

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello AleCa,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I want to understand what happened just as much as you do. 

To have a better view, please confirm the following:

1. Is the game crashing and sending you back to the lobby? Or, is it just closing itself?

2. Do you have an issue with other games or with other game modes?

3. Did both modes work before? Or, is this issue present since the game update?

4. Is the issue present with both Intel and Lenovo drivers?

5. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
AleCa
Novice

hello @DeividA_Intel ,thanks for the attention

1_the game just crash and close
2_i have some crashes in some fortnite creative on certain maps(no in battle royale mode)but every time crash in the lego mode,racing mode and festival mode
3_no,the modes dont work,i am having the problem from the launch of these gamemodes.
4_yes the issue is present with the both drivers

thanks for the patience 
hope you can solve this

0 Kudos
Cot06
Beginner

I HAVE TE SAME PROBLEM
But i think is a epic problem, i guess we should wait for a fortnite update

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello AleCa, 

Thanks for the confirmation. Based on your issue, I recommend you try the graphics drivers from Lenovo and try the latest BIOS from their website. Bear in mind that you may need to get in contact with Lenovo for installation instructions.

Lenovo: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/3-series/ideapad-3-15iil05/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Graphics%20Processing%20Units%20%28GPU%29%20and%20Server-AI%20Accelerators&id=635380F4-448F-4129-AA77-265289D96F6F

Also, I would like to know if you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Fortnite.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
AleCa
Novice
Hello,thanks for the reply
I updated the whole Lenovo drivers,but Still not working
I reinstalled the Windows and fortnite but the gane Still crashing
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello AleCa, 

Thanks for your response. If you have your driver and BIOS up to date and you even reinstalled Fornite, my last recommendation is to check the official Epic Games troubleshooting steps. This may help you with your problems with Lego and Festival mode, however, if the issue persists, the last option would be to get in contact with Epic Games to confirm if this is a known issue on their side and if they have additional steps for this issue.

1. Steps: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c5719335176219/technical-support-c5719372265755/how-to-fix-fortnite-crash-and-technical-issues-a5720350749339

2. Epic support: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos