Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Fps drops when moving mouse

Mantvydas1
Beginner

I've got fps drops when moving my mouse. I readed every post i could find on the internet and how to fix it. None of it worked. It all started when i started to experience fps drops in games and then i found out that my gpu was underperforming i did all kind of fixes none it worked. So i factory reseted my pc hoping it would solve my problem sadly no. The next day i returned my underperforming gpu because varianty hasn't ended so i got new gpu. Keep in mind i have high end pc with rtx 3090, i7-13700f, 32gb ram 6000mhz. So after getting home back i was really happy to know that my pc is going to work. But the worst and my biggest problem occured i got fps drops with every mouse move i do and knowing that i paid around 2000 euros for pc just to not fully working is really sad thing. I saw many sites where a lot of people said try lowering mouse pulling rate but before my gpu started to underperform i could play on 4000mhz pulling rate without any issues now i can barely play on 1000mhz. I have reseted my pc many times so its defitnely not my pc or software problem i think its my pc. So im asking for help do you know how to fix my problem.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mantvydas1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I would like to check what recommendations are viable for your issue and I need the following information to determine it:

1. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

2. Aside from changing the video card, what other troubleshooting have you done?

3. How is your mouse connected to the PC? Is it through bluetooth, wireless radio, or regular wired USB ?

I will be awaiting your post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mantvydas1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I would like to check what recommendations are viable for your issue and I need the following information to determine it:

1. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

2. Aside from changing the video card, what other troubleshooting have you done?

3. If you say, you reset your PC, does it mean that you reset Windows to factory defaults?

4. How is your mouse connected to the PC? Is it through bluetooth, wireless radio, or regular wired USB ?

I will be awaiting your post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mantvydas1,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to read the questions that we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos