Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
449 Discussions

Grade Calculator' App Not Working on BlueStacks Installed on Intel Laptop

ZachDrew
Beginner

I installed BlueStacks on my Intel laptop to use Android applications. Today, after coming back from university, I tried to install the first application related to "Grade Calculator," but I encountered an issue saying "Doesn't work." The application has many users, and it's working for others.

My friend suggested this app. Now, is this issue due to my laptop or is there a problem with the "Grade Calculator" app itself?

Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
FrancisP_Intel

Hello ZachDrew,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We'll need to check this on our end regarding the issue you're experiencing with the "Grade Calculator". However, we will need your assistance in collecting information.

• Can you show us the Application within Bluestacks? (Screenshot accepted).
  • Please share a screenshot of the error message.
  • Is there a system requirement for the app?
  • Can you share a copy of your system file? Please run this tool and do a complete scan. You may send the via saved within a txt file.
  • Which Bluestacks are you using to run this?

We will see what we can do to assist you with this. We will be waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello ZachDrew,

We're following up on your thread as we have not heard back from you. Kindly share with us the answers to the questions we posted previously. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello ZachDrew,

Since I haven't received a response, I'll be closing this inquiry now. Should you require additional assistance, please feel free to submit a new question, as this thread won't be monitored further.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

0 Kudos