Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Helldiver 2 Crashing

DarkoJack
Beginner

i do have xmp enabled in bios as it seems the arc handles better in games that way.     no error message just kills the application and i have to restart.  default arc  control panel with a more aggressive fan curve.    although every time it happens there is an enemy where there polygons are getting bigger the longer the game is on so maybe its overloading the memory because of that graphical glitch.       the recent updates for arc have fixed the out of memory issue at least for me. 

also attached is my ssu

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello DarkoJack,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• To clarify, have the memory issue and crashing issue with Helldiver 2 been fixed by the latest driver 5445? Or was it only the memory issue that has been fixed by driver 5445?
  • And may I know all the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • I have checked the SSU that you shared with us; I think it's an installer. Please refer to this article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* and then share with us the generated SSU.txt file.

‎We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello DarkoJack,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello DarkoJack, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello DarkoJack,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos